Benefits of Attending
The theme of The Best Practice in Rail Conference is all about what makes projects work. It aims to give delegates an insight into and an understanding of key current projects and areas that are a focus for 2016 and beyond. This unique event will bring together analysis and updates of these all important projects and topics in one educational and inspiring single day conference.
This is the only event that updates the delegates on the following projects all in one day:
- Crossrail 1 and 2
- New Tube for London
- Network Rail Devolution
- High Speed
- Light Rail
More benefits of attending:
- Hear from top level industry speakers who are heavily involved in these projects and who will give you more knowledge on them.
- These are the hottest topics in the rail industry today
- You can questions of the speakers and get the answers you need
- You will expand your knowledge of these projects
- Great networking opportunities to make new connections and expand your own personal network
Book your place - book before July 29 for the early bird discount